Electrochemical Hydrogenation Cycles
Our goal is to develop efficient and practical electrochemical solutions for energy generation, conversion and storage. We seek to optimize processes at the single-cell level as well as focus on improving manufacturing techniques suitable for scale-up.
We aim to:
- Design and optimize membrane-electrode-assemblies (MEAs)
- Increase energy/fuel efficiency of electrochemically driven reactions
- Maximize power output for fuel cell mode operation
- Increase durability of MEA components
- Develop procedures suitable for high-throughput upscaling of MEA manufacturing
- X-to-Power (e.g., hydrogen fuel cell, direct LOHC fuel cell)
- Power-to-H2 (e.g., hydrogen release from LOHC)
- Power-to-XLiquid (e.g., hydrogenation of LOHC via H2O electrolysis)
Dr. Matthew Brodt
Building HIERN-Cauerstr / Room 3001a
No results found.
Last Modified: 28.02.2023