- Since 01/2018: Professor for Electrocatalytical Interface Engineering at Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Since 04/2015: Principal investigator in Brain Links - Brain Tools (Exzellenzcluster of the University of Freiburg)
- Since 02/2015: Member of the Freiburger Institute for Interactive Materials and Bioinspired Technologies (FIT)
- 8/2014-12/2014: Parental leave (90 %)
- Since 06/2011: Group leader of the independent research group ‘Porous Media’ at IMTEK between morphology, structure and conversion efficiency in electrocatalytical energy applications such as fuel cells, or electrolysers. The most important methods are tomographic imaging, microstructure modeling and reactant transport simulation as well as novel manufacturing processes and electrochemical characterisation.
- 11/2013: Graduation to Dr.-Ing.
- 01/2009-11/2013: Doctoral candidate at the IMTEK at the University of Freiburg (Prof. R. Zengerle)
- 11/2008: Diploma in physics
- 09/2004-06/2005: Studies of physics at the University of Seville
- 10/2002-11/2008: Studies of physics at the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
- 06/2001-04/2002: Basic military service
- 07/2001: Abitur (Diploma from German secondary school qualifying for university admission or matriculation) at the Johann-Heinrich-Voss Schule in Eutin
- 10/2015: f-cell Award 2015 in the category ‚research & development‘ (more)